BOTOX® – Patient Information on Botox Injections in Orange County
Botox Patient Reviews
” I just wanted to let you guys know how happy I am with the results of the botox I got in our office this week. It’s only been 4 days and my face looks amazing. I was so scared to have it done and you were all wonderful. I look at least 8-10 years younger and Dr. Klein was amazing. I will be back for years to come. What a miracle. I look so refreshed and natural which is what I wanted…I look like me…only better. Thank you
“I have had Botox over the years by several doctors and thought they were all the same (very happy with each of them). I was blown away by Dr. Klein ~her needles were so small I could barely feel it and her placement on my face produced the best results I have seen. She is quite honest and does not need or try to “hard sell” you anything you do not need or want. If you can swing the Botox club, then her pricing is quite competitive and you pay no more for going to the best. Thank you Dr. Klein ) Can’t wait to see you next week for my appt!!!”
“I just wanted to let you know that I really like the results from the Botox treatment you gave me recently. The little extra shot below my eyebrow has made my eyebrows much more symmetrical. Thank you very much!”
” I’ve been getting botox for 4 years now and had my first visit with Dr. Klein’s office in July. All I have to say is that this is by far the best experience with Botox I have ever had. The product is the best of the best, the visit couldn’t have been quicker (so nice especially when you have a little one waiting) and what a steady hand, the treatment areas had no bruising! Thanks for a great job! Will be seeing you for the next touch up! Thanks again!”
Dr. Lorrie Klein, M.D.™ lectures
on the Empowerment of Women Through Beauty through the 20th century
Relaxation of Facial Lines and Wrinkles with BOTOX Treatments
BOTOX® (Botulinum A Exotoxin), when used appropriately, is one of the safest and most effective treatments for relaxation of facial lines and wrinkles. When injected into certain facial muscles it relaxes these muscles, thus smoothing out the wrinkles. This relaxation typically lasts 3-6 months. Dr. Klein is a National BOTOX® Trainer for Allergan and a Diamond Level injector for BOTOX® & JUVEDERM™ , which means she is among the top 1% of all physicians in the U.S. injecting Botox and Juvederm. Dr. Klein believes in customizing each patient’s treatment. Your BOTOX® treatment will be individually designed with your needs in mind.
Dr. Klein demonstrating a painless Botox and Radiesse injection
Fees are based on the amount of BOTOX® used (except for lips.) This is determined by the location of the wrinkles, strength of the muscles, and your previous results with BOTOX®. Average fees are:
- Creases between the eyebrows – $260 – $520
- Horizontal forehead lines – $160 – $260
- Crows feet – $260 – $400
- Brow lift – $50 – $185
- Uneven eyebrows can be made more symmetrical – $25 – $300
- Lips- a flat fee of $150 for 1 lip, $250 for both. Touch-ups- included for lips during 1st 6 weeks, as needed.
- TMJ- Botox can relieve pain and reduce jaw clenching and teeth grinding
- BOTOX® Treatment for Sweating – results last for up to one year. $990 for up to 100 units.
- Lower “face lift” – $390 – $520
- Dimpled chin – $65 – $130
- Corners of mouth – $80 – $130
- Vertical neck bands/cords – $260 – $700
- Touch-up fees for all other areas usually range from $60 – $130 per area.
- BOTOX® Club – Purchase 100 units for $1100 (a $1300 value). May be used over multiple visits.
- BOTOX® – Filler Package: 100 units of BOTOX® plus 3 syringes of JUVEDERM™ for $2600 (a $2950-$3100 value.) Can be used over multiple visits.
BOTOX® is often used in combination with JUVEDERM™, Restylane and Radiesse which plump up lips, wrinkles and depressions, usually on the lower half of the face. Many of our patients receive both treatments on the same day, in just a 20 minute visit!
- Anti-Aging Program – 3 Facial Fraxel re:store treatments + 100 units of BOTOX® PLUS receive 1 free small syringe of Restylane or JUVEDERM™ (0.4 ml) for $4100 (a $5300 value!)
BOTOX® and JUVEDERM™ /Restylane enhance the results from our Fraxel Rejuvenation Laser Treatments.
Botox Injection Video: Pain Free Injection of Botox and Juvederm using PainEase.
There is a relatively low incidence of side effects, all of which are temporary. These include:
- Lid Ptosis (drooping of the eyelid.) The incidence of this, although 3-10% in studies, has been less than 1 per 10,000 treatments in our office. If it occurs, it typically resolves in 2-4 weeks.
- Brow Ptosis (lowering of the eyebrow.) This can occasionally occur after forehead treatments in patients who normally have low-set brows and unknowingly use their forehead muscles to hold up their brows. If this has ever occurred, let us know and we can customize your treatment so that it can be avoided in the future.
- Bruising can occasionally occur at an injection site.
- A headache can sometimes occur due to the injection itself, not the BOTOX®. It may last for 2-3 hours, rarely for several days. Tylenol or Advil can be taken after your treatment if this occurs.
BOTOX® Post-treatment Instructions
- Avoid rubbing the area for 4 hours after your treatment.
- Try to contract (move) the treated muscles as much as possible for 90 minutes after your treatment. This will increase the absorption of BOTOX® into your muscles.
- BOTOX® results appear between 2-14 days after treatment. Until we know your “perfect” dose, more BOTOX® may be needed several weeks after treatment for optimal results. Wait 2 weeks before returning for a touch-up.
Prices are subject to change without notice .
BOTOX® info 4-08