Call (949) 363-1788
HydraFacial MD® is one of the most innovative, non–laser facial rejuvenation treatments available. It has been featured on Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, The Doctors TV show, Allure, Essence, INstyle Wedding Magazine and more. Always on the cutting edge, our founder Dr. Lorrie Klein chose this device because she loved how it made her and her husband’s skin feel soft and smooth (men love it too!).
A Nationally Recognized Leader
Dr. Lorrie Klein’s rare combination of technical expertise and aesthetic sensibility puts her at the forefront of dermatologists nationwide. Dr. Klein’s reputation for providing natural-looking results is why she’s the choice of women and men from throughout Southern California and beyond.
What does HydraFacial MD® (HF) do?
Ideal for men, women and teens, HF can improve:
- Acne, oily skin, clogged and enlarged pores
- Sun Damage, fine lines and uneven skin tone
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Skin clarity, resilience and firmness
HF’s 4-in-1 technology exfoliates, rejuvenates, improves acne and hydrates skin. It removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing. The 4 step technology consists of:
- Vortex Cleansing deeply cleans pores and softens and lifts away impurities.
- HydroPeel Exfoliation utilizes the Gly-Sal peel solution to resurface the skin gently without irritation.
- Vortex Extraction dislodges and removes blackheads, whiteheads and sebum, allowing for painless extractions.
- Vortex Fusion infuses hydrating skin solutions and serums containing antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acids into the skin. The HF serums specifically target sun damage, blackheads and whiteheads, enlarged pores, acne, uneven skin tone and sun damage/early aging of skin. We also apply SkinMedica and Teoxane products immediately afterwards for deeper penetration (products subject to change.)
How does HF feel and is there down time?
HF is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating, painless and immediately effective. Results last much longer than regular facials and are cumulative when a series is done. There is no down time and your skin looks great immediately.
Who is a candidate for HF?
HF is designed for all skin types, including dark and sensitive skin.
How long does the HF treatment take?
Depending on whether you have a standard, deluxe or Royal Deluxe treatment, HF takes between 20-80 minutes. Afterwards you may return to all normal activities and even apply makeup immediately.
What optional treatments are available with HF?
- Blue LED light treatment for acne and oily skin
- Hydraulic Lymphatic Drainage for sinus congestion, puffy eyes, swelling, detoxification
- DermaBuilder peptide complex to stimulate collagen production and improve cellular strength.
- Facial Masque plus your choice of a foot or scalp massage.
How does HF compare to other treatments and can it be used with other treatments?
- Unlike facials, HF results are more significant and last much longer
- Unlike microdermabrasion and peels, HF hydrates, infuses products into skin and looks better immediately after.
- Unlike most peels and lasers, HF has no peeling or down time and is painless.
For pigmentation and wrinkles, results are usually better with lasers, peels and IPL (photofacial). Because HF can enhance the results of other procedures however, we highly recommend HF treatments before and after peels, Villani treatments, most lasers and IPL treatments to prepare your skin before and for re-hydration and maintenance afterwards.
How long do results last and how many HF’s are needed?
Results last 5-7 days when a single treatment is done, longer when a series is done. We recommend 1 treatment per month for maintenance, this way your skin will always look its best. For acne, enlarged or clogged pores and sun damage we recommend the following protocol for best results:
- Weekly treatments for 6 weeks (6 treatments), then
- Every other week for 6 weeks (3 treatments), then
- Monthly treatments for maintenance
What can I do to enhance and maintain my results?
Besides continuing with your monthly maintenance treatments it’s important that you use skin care products at home that will enhance and help maintain your results. We recommend certain products in the SkinMedica and Teoxane skin care lines specifically for our HydraFacial MD patients.
Where do I schedule my treatments:
All HydroFacial MD treatments are performed by Dr. Klein’s HydroFacial MD-certified estheticians.
Call (949) 363-1788 to schedule your appointment. Make sure to let us know which HydraFacial MD treatment and which add-on’s you would like when scheduling, choose from the options below:
HydraFacial MD® (25 min.)
Includes the 4 step treatment and Gly-Sal peel for your face
Deluxe HydraFacial MD® (50 min.)
Includes the 4 step treatment and Gly-Sal peel for your face and neck
Plus your choice of one of our add-on’s (see below)
Royal Deluxe HydraFacial MD® (80 min.)
This top of the line treatment, enjoyed by the Prince of Monaco
includes the 4 step treatment and Gly-Sal peel for your face, neck and décolleté
Plus your choice of two of our add-on’s (see below)
– Your choice of one add-on is included in all Deluxe treatments, two add-ons in Royal Deluxe treatments.
– Additional add-on™s may be purchased individually with any treatment but not as packages.
DermaBuilder Peptide Rejuvenation Treatment
These peptide complexes reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, enhancing skin elasticity and texture.
Blue LED Light
Helps improve acne and oily skin
Hydraulic Lymphatic Drainage
For sinus congestion, puffy eyes, swelling and detoxification
Calming Masque plus Foot or Scalp Massage
Ensure your long term results and save money with our packages
Buy a package of 6 of any HydraFacial MD treatment and save 10%
Buy a package of 12 of any HydraFacial MD treatment and save 15%
Already have a package of peels, microdermabrasions or Villani treatments at our spa but want to try HydraFacial MD? You may substitute one of these spa treatments for a HydraFacial MD treatment! (Only 1 substitution per person.)
Combining HydroFacial MD with other treatments
HydraFacial MD may be combined with peels, microdermabrasions and Villani treatments, but not within the same week. It is also recommended 1 or more weeks before and after most lasers, Ultherapy and IPL.
Skincare Product Recommendations for Home Maintenance
We recommend the following products to enhance and maintain your rejuvenation results. Our estheticians, medical staff and Beauty Bar Consultants can help you decide which of these products are best for you.
SkinMedica: TNS Essential Serum, TNS Eye Repair and TNS Retinol Complex
Teoxane: Resilient Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Resilient HA Refiner and Age Defense Cream
ColorScience: This medically-based make-up line is highly recommended by dermatologists.
Sunscreens: use daily (we have a wide variety of excellent choices).
For acne we recommend discussing product use with our medical staff, estheticians or Beauty Bar Consultant.
Make sure to let us know which HydraFacial MD treatment and which add-on€™s you would like when scheduling
Real Patients. Real Results.
We provide photos of our patients because we think the results speak for themselves. Browse our digital photo gallery of real patients online to discover the possibilities.