As one of the top injectors of BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal fillers, Dr. Lorrie Klein is recognized as more than a leading dermatologist in Orange County. As a dermatologist at the forefront of non-surgical facial rejuvenation, who also has impeccable credentials, Dr. Klein’s opinions and expertise are often sought by both regional and national publications. She is also asked to author articles and is the subject of personal profiles detailing her rise and the development of her medical day spa in Laguna Niguel, such as this story that appeared in the March/April edition of MedEsthetics magazine.
Dr. Lorrie Klein has been using BOTOX Cosmetic since 1998, and the dermatologist in Orange County recently passed an impressive mark with more than 1 million units injected. Dr. Klein’s experience attracts patients from around the country… Read more »
The cosmetic and medical dermatologist in Orange County is one of the first physicians in the country to get Juvederm Voluma XC, recently approved by the FDA as the first filler to rejuvenate the cheeks. She will train other doctors on its use.
- Dr. Klein Featured in: “Jeuveau®: A Panel Discussion On A Modern-Made Toxin
- “Melasma: The Hyperpigmentation That’s Hardest To Treat” -Dr. Klein’s advice on Melasma
- Featured in MedEsthetics Magazine April 2017 for her expertise in facial rejuvenation and before and after photos
- FDA’s Battle With Indoor Tanning Zalea Editorial Voice
- Plastic Surgeons Who Got Plastic Surgery — 20 Tried-and-True Tips From RealSelf Top Doctors – RealSelf.com
“One of the benefits of treating myself is I’m a walking billboard of my own work,” Dr. Lorrie Klein says of her experience using skincare treatments like Voluma, CoolSculpting, and Ultherapy. “I’m proud of my artistry and like to show it off. What nature didn’t give me or what age has taken away, I can frequently fix.”
Read the article >>
- Amanda Seyfried pitches $13,000 face cream OCRegister.com
- Regain youthful skin at home and at the spa VenusVixen.com
- 11 forecasts for plastic surgery in 2011 OCRegister.com
- OC Health | Empowering Women
- iGrow Hair Rejuvenation Device TheTechJournal.com
- News-N-Views.com written by Matt Biberman
- OC Health | Dr. Klein Cover Article and in depth interview about Anti-Aging Advancements
- Daybreak OC interviews Dr. Klein on Top 5 Wrinkle Treatments.
- Dr. Klein Interviewed on Fox News 11 about Lumigan and its use for growing eyelashes.
- Dr. Klein Profiled in OC Health
- The Wall Street Journal interviews Dr. Klein about Lumigan: a drug that lengthens eyelashes blurring the line between medicine and cosmetics.
- DAYSPA Top Honors 2006 Top Medical Spa winner.
- Names You Need To Know: Zeltiq CoolSculpting Forbes.com
- Doctors doubt Latisse harmed Claire Dane OCRegister.com
- Empowering Women How does Dr. Klein help empower women? Read more here!
- Dr. Lorrie Klein Evaluates the Latest Developments in Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dr. Klein and iGrow on PBS American Health Journal
- iGrow Helping Women Fight Hair Loss 1 Head At A Time
- Dr. Lorrie Klein, M.D. lectures on the Empowerment of Women Through Beauty through the 20th century
- Getting Rid of Cellulite, or Can You with Dr. Lorrie Klein, M.D.
- Liquid Facelift Using Botox and Fillers Such as Bellafill
- Dr. Klein demonstrates Botox Injections using PainEase
- Dr. Klein Interviewed on Fox News 11: One of First physicians to use JUVEDERM® in the United States.
- Dr. Klein interviewed on Channel 3: The Mix about Skin Cancer, moles and sun protection.
- Millennials are going for non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
- What getting Lip Injections is REALLY like – Featuring Dr. Klein!